Light In Winter
I hope this message finds you well. This new year has brought on many challenges for all of us. In response, I'm starting a 4-week online & offline Qigong & Meditation Course starting February 6th called "Light In Winter." I'll be sharing some simple practices to stay healthy, sane and grounded in these ever changing times and I would love for you to be a part of it.
Date: Monday, February 6, 2017 to Sunday, March 5, 2017
Breath, Meditation, and Qigong are three pillars in which this course stands on and are deeply personal to me. These practices are essential to my daily life. Many of the practices are ancient and have helped millions over generations to cultivate and maintain radiant health and vitality. Some of the methods I have modified for easier access to those just being introduced to these practices for the first time.
The heart of the practice is developing awareness and being present for the experience. I hope to build and connect a conscious and sacred community and offer simple, powerful and grounded practices that support everyone who participates.
In this course, you will receive:
• Two powerful daily practices - one for the morning and one for the evening
• A 90-minute private session at my home
• Daily micro-assignments to deepen your learning and experience
• An exclusive workshop with your fellow students at the Kinetic Center in Malibu, Ca followed by a healing Sound Bath with Essential Oils lead Pete Lee & Susan Valdez Cohen
The tuition of the course is $296.
Being a part of this course, you will also receive the following:
• Access to the private Facebook group with a conscious and supportive community
• A soothing Gong soundtrack to expand healing and relaxation by Pete Lee
• A study guide (in PDF format) to support you in the course
Please RSVP by 11pm, Saturday, February 4. (Deadline to register)
Payments can be made via cash, Venmo, Square Cash, or PayPal.
Payments plans are available, if needed. Please contact at email@example.com
One last thing - I am not sharing this course publicly on Facebook and social media and offering this program by invitation and referral only. So, if you know anyone who you think would benefit from this 4-week course, please let them know privately and not blast this on your social media. I appreciate it.
I look forward to seeing many of you.
"Let the beauty you love be what you do." - Rumi